Electrolysis for Gender Diversity
YOUR BEAUTIFUL AUTHENTIC SELF!
Whether you present as a woman, man, non- binary or gender diverse individual, you are most likely spending value time removing excessive face and body hair using one of the many temporary methods like tweezing, shaving, threading, depilatory creams, waxing, bleaching and abrasives like pumice stones or harsh scrubbers.
The journey to living authentically is a life’s process. There’s a unique and unmistakable power in knowing, becoming, and being your real self. Finding a Certified Electrologist who welcomes you without judgement will set you on your path to attaining the smooth and permanent hair free face and body you so desire.
ELECTROLYSIS FOR FACE AND BODY
- FACE: upper lip, lower lip, chin, jawline, side of face, cheek bones, eyebrows, glabella (between eyebrows), nose, hairline (forehead), Ears,
- BODY: décolleté (neck front), nape (back of neck), breast, areola (nipples), chest (cleavage), axilla (under arm), back, arms upper & lower, hands & fingers, abdomen, bikini line (inner thighs), buttocks, legs: upper & lower, feet & toes
- NEVUS (moles): A note from your primary care Doctor or Dermatologist is required to remove hair
A referral from a Dermatologist or your Primary Doctor is required to do treatments on these areas.
Intimate Area Treatments.
Areas listed below are subject to pre gender reassignment Surgery:
30 Minutes – $125.00
60 Minutes – $175.00
- Labia Majora (outer lips)
- Labia Minora (inner lips)
- Perineal Region (between vagina & anus)
- intergluteal (anus & between the inner buttocks)
Frequently asked questions
Which Areas of the Body Can Be Treated? All areas listed above can be treated. Your particular concerns can be discussed with your Certified Electrologist during your assessment.
How Long Does It Take? Completion time varies with each individual depending on the coarseness of the hair, the number of hairs to be removed and whether or not temporary methods were previously used. Permanency is achieved through a series of regular treatments.
What Is the Cost? The cost will vary depending on the amount of hair you have. The total cost may be less than the continuing cost of temporary methods.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT (REQUIRED): Your 30 minute assessment includes a discussion about your Client Intake Form, hair removal history and about the hair growth cycles. A treatment plan is defined to best suit your lifestyle, schedule and financial budget. You will then have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Electrolysis is the Only Permanent Method of Hair Removal recognized by the FDA and Medical Society.
Advantages of electrolysis
- Electrolysis is the only medically proven permanent method of hair removal recognized by the Food and Drug administration (FDA)
- Electrolysis is your best option for expert, detailed eyebrow shaping
- Electrolysis is the most efficient method for treating vellus (fine) hair, especially light blond hair
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating ingrown hair
- Electrolysis is best suited for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to trauma from severe burns
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to skin cancers
- Electrolysis is suited for treating hair growth from skin trauma due to injuries and surgeries
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to cystic acne scars and scars from other forms of acne
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to picking and digging (scarring) the skin to squeeze pustules and tweeze those pesky short hairs