Electrolysis For Men
GROOMING FOR THE MODERN SUBURBAN MAN
If you are reading this you are one of the 90% of men who are dealing with unwanted facial and body hair. In today's society, men from all walks of life want to start their day with confidence in their masculinity, feeling handsome and attractive. This may mean paying special attention to the finer grooming details such as tweezing cheek bones, beard sculpting, nose hair or keeping your unibrow separated.
ELECTROLYSIS FOR FACE & BODY
- FACE: upper lip, lower lip, chin, side of face, cheek bones, jawline, eyebrows, glabella (between eyebrows), nose, ears, hairline (forehead), neck front, nape of neck (back),
- BODY: Breast & areola (nipples), chest, axilla (under arm), back, arms upper & lower, hands & fingers, abdomen, gluteus: maximus, medius, minimus (buttocks), legs: upper & lower, feet & toes,
- NEVUS (moles): A note from your primary care Doctor or Dermatologist is required to treat hair from moles.
Intimate Area Treatments.
Areas listed below will be treated only If you have a medical skin condition* being exacerbated by hirsutism (excessive hair growth) and NOT skin irritation from shaving, waxing, tweezing, depilatory creams. A referral from a primary care dr or Dermatologist is required to do treatments on these areas.
Nevus (moles). A note from your primary care Doctor or Dermatologist is required to treat hair from moles.
The areas listed below are subject to Intimate Area Pricing:
- 30 Minutes – $125.00
- 60 Minutes – $175.00
Shaft of penis, Genital area, Scrotum, Inner thighs (bikini line), Inner gluteus (anus & between inner buttocks), Perineal region (between scrotum & anus)
Frequently asked questions
Which Areas of the Body Can Be Treated? All areas listed above can be treated. Your particular concerns can be discussed with your Certified Electrologist during your assessment.
How Long Does It Take? Completion time varies with each individual depending on the coarseness of the hair, the number of hairs to be removed and whether or not temporary methods were previously used. Permanency is achieved through a series of regular treatments.
What Is the Cost? The cost will vary depending on the amount of hair you have. The total cost may be less than the continuing cost of temporary methods.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT (REQUIRED): Your 30 minute assessment includes a discussion about your Client Intake Form, hair removal history and about the hair growth cycles. A treatment plan is defined to best suit your lifestyle, schedule and financial budget. You will then have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Electrolysis is the Only Permanent Method of Hair Removal recognized by the FDA and Medical Society.
Advantages of electrolysis
- Electrolysis is the only medically proven permanent method of hair removal recognized by the Food and Drug administration (FDA)
- Electrolysis is your best option for expert, detailed eyebrow shaping
- Electrolysis is the most efficient method for treating vellus (fine) hair, especially light blond hair
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating ingrown hair
- Electrolysis is best suited for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to trauma from severe burns
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to skin cancers
- Electrolysis is suited for treating hair growth from skin trauma due to injuries and surgeries
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to cystic acne scars and scars from other forms of acne
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to picking and digging (scarring) the skin to squeeze pustules and tweeze those pesky short hairs