Certified Professional Electrolysis Services
Initial Assessment is required and is meant to help you make a clear, informed decision as to the best solution to meet your hair removal needs. You are under no obligation to start treatment, but keep in mind that electrolysis is the only medically approved permanent hair removal solution. 15% HST NOT INCLUDED IN PRICES
Electrolysis Booking Policy
- Brooks Electrolysis reserves the right to charge for future treatments upfront.
- Advanced payment for New Clients and Clients with history of No show or Cancellations.
- Assessment and all necessary Medical Notes before commencement of treatment.
- Appointments longer than 2 hours per day or more than 3 hours a week are considered PROGRESSIVE ACCCELERATED TREATMENTS and are booked exclusively on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
First series of Progressive Accelerated Treatments: payment is due at time of this booking:
Follow up appointments required due to the precise timing of these treatments.
To secure your follow up appointments, full payment is required 21 days in advance.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking and at least 14 days before your appointment.
After that, 50% refund up to 7 days before your appointment. No refund after that.
- Our Client Intake Form Must be Filled Out Before Booking. CLICK HERE to fill it out.
- Cancelling or Rescheduling Your Appointment
- You can cancel on line up to 48 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Booking system will not allow you to cancel within the 48 hour time frame.
- For late cancellations call or text only to leave a time stamped late cancel message.
What happens if I do not Reschedule, cancel or miss an appointment
- An invoice will be issued for any missed appointments
- Payment is required before the commencement of your next treatment.
- History of missing appointments or numerous cancellations automatically generates Pre-payment at time of booking.
- If you choose to cut short your treatment time or are late, you will be charged for your scheduled time slot.
- Payment forms accepted to pay invoice are Cash, Cheque, Email Transfer, Visa/Debit, Credit Card. 15% HST NOT INCLUDED
By agreeing, you acknowledge and understand our Booking and Cancellation Policy.
New to our clinic? Book your Electrolysis Assessment now.
Assessment booking: Before commencing your treatment, we will conduct an assessment (30 minutes) to explain the process of electrolysis, answer your questions pertaining to your personal unwanted hair needs.
The Assessment is required when:
- You are a New Client
- You are a Returning Client without treatments at this clinic for 24 months or longer
- You are a Person with Prior Electrolysis History
Your assessment can be followed by your first electrolysis session of 30 minutes – book this option here
Already a regular Client and want to book your next treatment session? Just book your session here
Please select carefully the type of treatment you would like to schedule.
We accept the following methods of payment:
Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Email Transfer.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
15% HST NOT INCLUDED