Electrolysis for Women
REVEALING GLAMOROUS YOU!
As you lovingly style your Crowning Glory to look your very best every day, you can waste valuable time in your daily facial beauty routine by having to remove your unwanted hair using your choice of the many temporary methods available on your face or body: tweezing, shaving, threading, depilatory creams, waxing, bleaching and abrasives like pumice stones or harsh scrubbers. Yes, even pumice stones!
Sometimes we resort to whatever it takes to get rid of this unwanted hair - especially for those important work presentations, job interviews or simply because you deserve to feel confident and beautiful every day!
ELECTROLYSIS FOR FACE AND BODY
- FACE: upper lip, lower lip, chin, jawline, side of face, cheek bones, eyebrows, glabella (between eyebrows), nose, hairline (forehead), ears,
- BODY: décolleté (neck front), nape (back of neck), breast, areola (nipples), chest (cleavage), axilla (underarm), back, arms: upper & lower, hands & fingers, abdomen, bikini line (inner thighs), buttocks, legs: upper & lower, feet & toes,
- NEVUS (moles): A note from your primary care Doctor or Dermatologist is required to remove hair
Intimate Area Treatments.
Areas listed below are subject to Intimate Area Pricing:
- 30 Minutes – $125.00
- 60 Minutes – $175.00
- Labia Majora (outer lips)
- Labia Minora (inner lips)
- Perineal Region (between vagina & anus)
- intergluteal (anus & between the inner buttocks)
Frequently asked questions
What Areas of the Body Can Be Treated? All areas listed above can be treated. Your particular concerns can be discussed with your Certified Electrologist during your assessment.
How Long Does It Take? Completion time varies with each individual depending on the coarseness of the hair, the number of hairs to be removed and whether or not temporary methods were previously used. Permanency is achieved through a series of regular treatments.
What Is the Cost? The cost will vary depending on the amount of hair you have. The total cost may be less than the continuing cost of temporary methods.
INITIAL ASSESSMENT (REQUIRED): Your 30 minute assessment includes a discussion about your Client Intake Form, hair removal history and about the hair growth cycles. A treatment plan is defined to best suit your lifestyle, schedule and financial budget. You will then have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Electrolysis is the Only Permanent Method of Hair Removal recognized by the FDA and Medical Society.
Advantages of electrolysis
- Electrolysis is the only medically proven permanent method of hair removal recognized by the Food and Drug administration (FDA)
- Electrolysis is your best option for expert, detailed eyebrow shaping
- Electrolysis is the most efficient method for treating vellus (fine) hair, especially light blond hair
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating ingrown hair
- Electrolysis is best suited for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to trauma from severe burns.
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth from skin transplants due to skin cancers
- Electrolysis is suited for treating hair growth from skin trauma due to injuries and surgeries.
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to cystic acne scars and scars from other forms of acne
- Electrolysis is recommended for treating hair growth due to picking and digging (scarring) the skin to squeeze pustules and tweeze those pesky short hairs.