Progressive Accelerated Treatments
Innovative Treatment Approach For Electrolysis
When excessive amounts of facial and body hair need permanent removal in the least amount of time, meaning a year or 2 instead of 6 or 7 years. Your beard shadow or body area hair will be cleared or reasonably cleared at the end of this first session. This journey takes place over a period of 1 to 4 days consecutively and is carefully timed with the future peak active growth stages of your hair.
Undertaking Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatments is a substantial financial investment and time commitment, so it’s not to be considered lightly.
Financial planning, time commitment and patience is involved so that you can see your Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatment Plan through to the successful end of your undesirable, unwanted hair.
Long periods of electrolysis treatments can be difficult on you. Overall it will give you a better quality of life sooner.
Advantages of Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatments
- Solves the problem for out of Town/Province clients who need to travel
- Grow out your facial or body hair 3 to 5 days prior to your treatment days instead of every week
- Treatments are performed by a Certified Professional Electrologist with 35 years of experience
- Topical Anaesthetic provided and applications included with this service
- Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatments leave you with a cleared or reasonably cleared face or body area
- Electrolysis is the only Permanent Hair Removal Method that the (FDA) Food and Drug Administration and The Medical Society recognize
- Electrolysis works every hair colour and skin colour
Time Management for Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatments
- Invested in the Newest Equipment Technology that this Industry offers, and ensures more precise accuracy, faster results, and an overall improved client experience.
Progressive Accelerated Electrolysis Treatments take place exclusively over the weekends: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Mondays:
- Grow out facial or body hair for electrolysis treatments once, over several days approximately every 6 weeks. Instead of 2 or 4 times weekly.
- Captures hair in its active stage of growth after initial clearing.
- Treatments need to be followed with precise time increments to capture the hair growth in its active stage.
- you’ll be better able to enjoy your life during this process since you do not need to grow hair out every week.
Intimate Area Electrolysis Treatments
We are comfortable working on the Intimate Areas, also known as the private parts, on all genders. We are always professional and great care is taken when working within such a delicate space.
Flexibility and supported positioning is key for precise insertions.
Having years of experience, comes knowledge on how to treat this delicate area!
Treatment is provided by way of the latest in Visual Technology, which supports multiple degrees of magnification and ensures precise insertions.
Our Epilator is the latest in Electrolysis Equipment available on the market today, boasting more client comfort and the delivery of the fastest epilation.
For more information about Intimate Area Electrolysis Treatments book an assessment online.
WOMEN: Vagina and Buttocks
Vulva: Labia Majora (outer lips)
Labia Minora (inner lips)
Perineal Region (between vagina & anus)
Intergluteal (anus & between the inner buttocks)
MEN: Penis and Buttocks
Areas listed below will be treated only If you have a medical skin condition being exacerbated by hirsutism (excessive hair growth) and NO skin irritation from shaving, waxing and tweezing. A referral from a Dermatologist is required to do treatments on these areas.
- Shaft of penis
- Genital area
- Scrotum – cannot be treated
- Inner thighs (bikini line)
- Inner gluteus (anus & between inner buttocks)
- Perineal region(between scrotum & anus)
- Some restrictions apply. See body area list.
If you live outside of Halifax NS or our regular business hours don’t accommodate your busy schedule, booking an appointment during our off-hours is a perfect solution!
20 Minutes – $70.50
30 Minutes – $102.00
45 Minutes – $118.50
60 Minutes – $141.00
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 9pm
Monday – Thursday: 8pm – 9pm
Friday – 8:30am – 4pm
Saturday – 8:30am – 4pm
Sunday – 8:30 – 4pm